How Pay Tgthr makes your relationship better
According to a recent Business Insider article, 65.6% of Millennials and 56% of Gen Z respondents reported that money causes some or a lot of stress in their relationship. At Pay Tgthr, we want to reduce or eliminate financial stress by automating each aspect of joint banking, starting with how couples spend their money.
What’s the Tgthr Card?
The Tgthr Card is a Mastercard debit card that links directly to each of yours and your partner’s existing bank accounts. You two select how you want to split expenses, and anytime you swipe, dip or tap the Tgthr Card, Pay Tgthr will do the math and charge each of you your share. No more end-of-month accounting. No more Venmo requests. No need to open any new accounts. Just you two living your lives Tgthr!
What can I do with the Pay Tgthr app?
Using the Pay Tgthr app, you and your partner can:
- Set or change your Reward Boosts to earn 5%, 3% or 1% cash back on your purchases as a couple
- Set your split ratios (one ratio for all purchases, or sub-split by category)
- Activate your physical Tgthr Card
- Quickly and easily copy and paste your card number and details for online purchasing
- See a list of all the purchases you or your partner made using the Tgthr Card, the merchant, the amount, what split ratio applied and what you owe
- See a list of past and upcoming payments made to Pay Tgthr
- Monitor your spending limit and see how many more payments you’ll need till your next spending limit increase